Movement Unleashed presents:
The Tidy Kiwi Run
The Tidy Kiwi Run is a New Zealand based virtual run in which participants complete a series of physical challenges – on your own time, from wherever you are.
The Tidy Kiwi Run is in support of Keep New Zealand Beautiful – a charitable trust dedicated to keeping New Zealand communities clean, safe and beautiful. Their campaigns ‘Be A Tidy Kiwi’ and ‘Do the Right Thing’ have been part of New Zealand culture for nearly 50 years. Keep New Zealand Beautiful Clean-Up Week takes place September 2016.
$15 (includes a $5 donation to Keep New Zealand Beautiful)
Between Sunday September 11th and Saturday September 17th 2016, do:
A) Run 5km, with these challenges:
- 100 star jumps
- 50m of crawling
- 2mins of sprinting
- 25 pullups
- 50m of burpee broad jumps
- Pick up any litter you see
The challenges can be spread throughout the run and accumulated, or done all at once in one set, you choose.
The run can be done wherever you like, but outdoors in nature is our recommended option.
B) Upload any photos/videos you take to social media with the hashtag #tidykiwirun and join in the conversation with others
- Fundraise for Keep New Zealand Beautiful – you could collect money, get pledgers, or come up with your own brilliant idea to spread the word and support keeping NZ clean and amazing
- Organise a meetup – set a meetup time and get some people together to complete the challenge as a group. You can do the Tidy Kiwi Run solo, but it’s more fun socially
- Social media banners to share
- A $10 discount code to the Legends Events & Media Ltd mud run in 2017 (event details to be announced soon)
- Your photos/videos shared on Movement Unleashed and other social media pages
- Be a badass, in doing something healthy for yourself and New Zealand